G360 12' TOWABLE OFFICE
MOBILE WELFARE UNIT
Davlav mobile welfare units
Versatile accommodation, the G360 towable office can be used for either office or canteen space. HSE compliant, the G360 office welfare unit comes with wall mounted heating, double socket and lighting as standard (power required) and includes a large sink with storage area below.
The Davlav 360 towable office - Compact and versatile office/canteen mobile welfare unit
The G360 towable office unit is a compact, yet versatile mobile welfare unit, that can be used as either an office area or canteen. Heating, lighting and double socket are as standard (power required) and further benefits from a large sink area with storage under. Either single or twin axle units are easily towed and can be deployed by a one person operation.
- Dimensions 3600mm (L) X 2300mm (W)
- Dimensions including towbar 4920mm (L) X 2300mm (W)
- Unladen Weight 1450kg
- Gross Weight 1500kg
Key Features of our GP360 12' towable office in detail
Here is a detailed list of everything you need to know about the Davlav GP360 12' towable office
- Electric wall mounted heater 1KW
- Open plan working area as standard
- 240V strip lighting
- 1 x double 13Amp socket outlet
- Recycled Non-Slip Flooring
- Lined and Insulated in GRP, panels with block insulation inserts
- 4 lifting eyes
- 240v appliance inlet
- 4 stabilising arms
- Galvanised retractable steps
- Sliding window with steel shutters
- 12 Volt L.E.D detachable lighting board c/w mounting bracket and full L.E.D. road lighting which includes front and high level markers.
Offering secure, best in class working conditions
All steel construction
One of the most secure welfare units on the market with steel construction.
Highly secure double lock door
Steel personnel doors with built in locking mechanism and hidden hinges.
High security window shutters
Steel shutters protect the windows, which are locked internally and can only be opened from inside the rest room.
Ground lowering Mechanism
Using our unique lowering system, the unit can be secured at ground level when sited. This enables a safe entry and exit to the unit (without the requirement for steps).
A swing operated nosecone hood protects and secures the towing coupling and once locked, prevents the unit from being removed from site.